Standard SMS charges may apply when requesting the access code. The SMS will be sent to your phone number listed in My Waffle House’s employee database. You should know some things before using your employee account on this specific site.
My Waffle House has more than 2,000 locations across 25 states, an American restaurant chain. In September 1995, Joe Rogers Sr. and Tom Forkner founded the restaurant brand. The company is headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, near Atlanta.
Steps For MyWaffleHouse Login
My Waffle House login portal is operated by My Waffle House and is available for all employees. The access code for My Waffle House pre-registration can also be received by SMS or email. Visit the official My Waffle House registration portal address at my.wafflehouse.com.
- Please enter your username.
- Enter your password correctly by typing it.
- Select the “Login” menu and wait to be redirected to your account page.
- Connection conditions for My waffle house.
- Log in to My Waffle House using this address.
- Log into your My Waffle House account with your password and username through the web browser.
- Use a computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet to access the Internet.
Registering With My Waffle House
To create an account on www.MyWaffleHouse login.com, you need a pre-registration passcode. They can send the code by email or SMS. It may take up to 3 minutes to send the message. Please note that if you forget your login password, your mobile number can be used to retrieve your account, but it is not necessary. Standard SMS fees apply.
- Visit My waffle house’s official website at Mywafflehouse.com.
- Now click on the “New User / Job Application” link as shown in the picture above.
- Enter your mobile number, press the Send Code button and follow the instructions to create your account.
- To create an account, you need a pre-registration passcode. They can send the code by email or SMS. It may take up to 3 minutes to send the message.
- Please note that if you forget your login password, your mobile number can be used to retrieve your account, but it is not necessary. Standard SMS fees apply.
How to create an account at WWW.MyWaffleHouse.com
- Open the www.MyWaffleHouse.com portal.
- MyWaffleHouse login page for employees of My Waffel House.
- Then look in the upper right corner of the login area and click on the “Create an account” link.
- Then, you will be taken to the registration page of an account registration website.
Enter the following information in the blanks:
- First name
- Last name
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Confirmation of E-mail
- Confirm the password
Please press the “Register” button below, and you can complete the registration process for www.MyWaffleHouse.com.
How To Recover My Waffle House Login Password?
Follow the steps below to recover the MyWaffleHouse login account password successfully.
- Visit the My Waffle House Employee Self-Service Login website. https://my.wafflehouse.com
- Second, look in the middle, and there is a login area.
- Directly under the “Connection” button, you will find a link stating, “Forgot your password?”
- Click on it to open the password reset page.
- Enter an email address associated with your account and click the “Next” button.
- You will receive a link via email from www.mywaffelhouse.com that enables you to reset your password.
- Following that, you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to successfully recover the password.
- Please go to the official login page of the My Waffle House portal via the official link. You will be transferred to a new tab after clicking the link, where you will be able to continue to review the guide and, if necessary, follow troubleshooting steps.
- Simply log in with your access data. The My Waffle House portal made them available to you during your registration or through your authority.
- The “successfully logged in” message should now appear on your screen. You were having logged in to the Waffle House Portal, congratulations.
Follow the troubleshooting guide if you can not log in to the Waffle House Portal website.
How Does MyWaffelhouse Work?
There are 2,100 Waffle House restaurants across 25 US states. Tom Forkner and Joe Rogers founded it on September 5, 1955. Waffle House is headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, in Atlanta.
Waffle House Restaurant employees can access their business accounts online with a username and password. Waffle House employees can even apply online at My.WaffleHouse.com.New Waffle House employees are required to provide the access code for pre-registration.
A Waffle House employee log-in typically consists of the first letter of the employee’s name, the middle initial, and the first five letters of the employee’s last name.
- Standard SMS rates apply to employees who wish to receive their code via SMS.
- The code should arrive in 3 minutes or less.
- The code is valid for 24 hours.
- Waffle House employees who wish to receive the code via email will receive a “Do Not Respond” code at wafflehouse.com.
- Be sure to check your junk email code.
The My Waffle House Saga
In 1955, two Georgia residents opened a restaurant that would change the world. Joe Rogers Sr. and Tom Forkner were living in Avondale Estates, Georgia, when they decided to open a 24-hour restaurant for their friends and neighbors, focusing on the people on either side of the counter. That first restaurant opened the door to creating the My Waffle House brand you see today.
As this movement spread, new restaurants were built in Georgia and neighboring states, and the “yellow sign” quickly became a familiar landmark along the city’s streets and highways. Today, the My Waffle House system includes more than 1,900 locations in 25 states. All locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
In addition to all of this, My Waffle House has always been devoted to the important people in 1955: employees and customers. With a mission to provide the friendliest service in town and offer the opportunity for rewarding careers, Waffle House was founded in 1969. Today, My Waffle House continues to provide outstanding career opportunities for more than 40,000 employees. These associates are “waffle houses” for their customers. They offer their customers a unique experience that will keep them coming back.
Whether you are a regular My Waffle House customer or visiting their restaurant for the first time, they will welcome you with open arms. You are now part of the My waffle house family!
My Waffel House Bonus
Join the My Waffle House Regulars Club with the thousands of people who call My Waffle House their home. As a member, you receive:
- exclusive offers
- free coupons
- Waffle House News
Sign up on MyWaffleHouse login today and receive a FREE Hashbrowns order. Just fill in the form on the right, click on “Sign up,” and you are already in the club.
The perfect gift for any occasion, a My Waffle House Gift Card is the perfect way to say “Thank you,” “Congratulations,” “I love you,” and more. Order today and make the My Waffle House Regular happy in your life.
An Exciting Career
At Waffle House, they believe in ‘self-management,’ which means that each manager starts his career leading a single unit.
- Fully Paid Exercise Program – No Experience Needed
- Performance-based compensation after placement in your own business
- Promotions are based on performance, not time
- Health / Dental / Ophthalmic / Life Insurance Benefits
- Annual vacation of three weeks is paid
- An employee who has been working uninterrupted for one year is entitled to paid maternity leave
- Stock options granted in the first six months
- Constant personal and professional development
At My Waffle House, they take care of the employees with options such as:
- Weekly payment including direct deposit
- Health, dental, eye, and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid maternity leave after two years of uninterrupted service
- Excellent income potential
- Paid leave (PTO) 1 hour every 30 hours of work
- Flexible working hours: full or part-time, day or night
- Opportunities for advancement in management positions
There is a simulator in the restaurant. They believe in learning by doing. On the first day, you put on your uniform, walk into a real My Waffle House restaurant, and work with a training unit manager. They will do whatever they do until it becomes second nature. During this period, you will also receive additional executive training. Here are some more details:
- Alternate schedule of 6 days vs. two days (work six days and then take two days off)
- It starts at 6:30 am. M., ends around 4:30 pm. M. every day
- 9-12 weeks of administration training.
- Lights on the 3rd lap
- My Waffle House University Course
Practice different managing restaurants before checking in to your restaurant. Students learn about team leadership, business systems, and the culture of practice.
As head of the unit, you are responsible for your own restaurant. You’ll go from basic learning to excellent management of all aspects of their business: managing, coaching, training, and developing your staff; Catering service and production, and relationship with its customers and the surrounding community.
- Target Pay Range 2020-2021 = $45,000 – $61,000
- Number of restaurants: 1
- Stock option grant
As District Manager, you are responsible for 2-3 Division Directors and over 60 employees per hour.
- Target pay range 2020-2021 – $67,100 – $98,600
- Number of restaurants: 2-3
- Stock option grant
As a waiter (also known as a salesperson), you work in a tip-based position that gives you the training and development you need to earn much more than you would in a business setting as a waiter. “Other similar restaurants. Your job is to provide your customers with the Waffle House experience.
At Waffle House, the hostesses are members of the “Body of Doors.” Door body members greet and accommodate guests and help keep the dining room spotless. Upon entering the restaurant, a customer’s first impression will be of you.
Because all of their food is freshly prepared, you, as a chef (also known as a grill operator), will learn to order like a waffle house. Your compensation will be based on your rank as a Grill Operator, Master Grill Operator, or Rock Star Grill Operator, and, once certified, prices range from $10/hour to $16/hour. Your skills, teamwork, attitude, and skill as a coach are important factors in the qualification process. Production bonuses based on team sales can also create additional revenue opportunities.
In addition, those who desire additional responsibilities can hire second shift and third shift supervisors. Through ongoing training, the grills become leaders in food safety as well as service and production.
Frequently Asked Question
In exchange for my loyalty to WaffelHouse, I would like a reward. How can I find out more about Waffle House and get great deals?
It’s just a click away. Go to the Regulars Club page or visit www.mywaffleHouse login and join the Waffle House Regular’s Club. You will be “informed” and will have access to coupons and promotions BEFORE the public knows about them!
Where can I find more information about Waffle House vacancies?
For more information on part-time jobs (service staff, cook, host) or administrative jobs, visit whcareers.com. Or log in to Waffle House App.
I want to join the team. Where can I find out more about a career at Waffle House?
Waffle House offers excellent opportunities for people looking for a stable and rewarding career. Visit www.whcareers.com or www.mywaffleHouse login for more information.
MyWaffleHouse Inc. is a casual restaurant based in Norcross, GA, specializing in breakfast and late-night dinner. Waffle House headquarters are located at 5986 Financial Dr. Norcross, GA 30071 and can be reached at (770) 729-5700. The best dishes on the menu when visiting the Waffle House include bacon waffles, fried eggs with ham or Texas egg, and bacon cheese