The website My.WaffleHouse.com is operated by My Waffle House for the convenience of its employees. The Pre-Registration Access Codes are also available via text message and email (please allow up to 3 minutes for the code to be received at the time of requesting).
SMS fees are applicable, and you can retrieve your account information by calling Waffle House. If you forget your login credentials, the recovery process can be used (but not necessarily).
How To Apply For The Job?
- Think about the field or type of job you are applying for and click the appropriate link to get started.
- To find vacancies at WaffleHouse, you must first login. Enter your username and password to login. Creating an account at Waffle House is easy if you are a new user.
- Now that you’ve registered on the Careers page, it’s time to find a position that interests you. You must first select your search criteria by device number or address, then click Next to continue. Here, we choose the second unit of search (by address) and then select the state, city, and vacancy available for which you want to apply.
- To apply for the position you have decided on, you must complete the application form. Provide information about your general information and ethnicity, and click Next to continue.
- Complete all questions on one page. You must click the “Next” button to continue.
- Complete the remaining steps related to your education, work history, experience and skills, personal references, etc. Complete each step. Once you have finished clicking “Next” you will be taken to the next step. You will need to complete the Employment Opportunity Tax Credit survey at the end of the application process.
- When you complete the WOTC survey, you will be taken to a page where you can see notifications of “Congratulations,” meaning the study is complete. You can click the link to review your application or click the button to submit your application.
- Your online application will end when you see a notification that your application has been successfully submitted.